How to Switch Multi Tools NMS: All of you are fully aware of the Multi Tools in No Man’s Sky. It is very useful in the game to win the challenge and improve your skills. There are 4 different types of multitools in the game, and you can get all of them. But to use them, you have to switch multitools from the previous one.
But many of you are thinking that if you switch the multitool to a new one, you will lose your previous one. But this is not true; you just have to jump from one multi tool NMS to another. And in this article, we will tell you that. We show you how to switch multi tools NMS. So if you want to know, then keep reading this article. Now, without any further delay, let’s start the article.
Table of Contents
How to Switch Multi Tools NMS?
- To switch Multi Tools NMS, go to the quick menu.
- Then play X on PC.
- Go down on the D pad on the console.
- Find the last option, Utilities,” on the left in the gear icon.
- Click the Utilities button and go to the last option.
- You will see the Swap Multi-Tool icon.
- Then select Multi Tool, and then scroll to what you want to use.
- When you decide what you want, select the Multi Tool.
- And that’s how to switch Multi-Tools NMS.
If you are playing on PC, you can quickly switch multi tools in No Man’s Sky.
- You just have to go to the Switch Multi Tool option on the Quick Menu.
- Select a multi-tool and hold Ctrl.
- Then click on any number from 0 to 9.
- Exit the menu.
- Then jump between Multi tools NMS; just click the number you select.
What Are The Different Types of Multi Tools In No Man’s Sky?
There are four types of multi tools in No Man’s Sky:
- Pistol: Pistols give a mining boost and can have up to 16 slots.
- Rifle: Rifles give a combat benefit and can hold up to 24 slots.
- Experimentals: Experimentals get a boost to scanning and can have up to 24 slots.
- Alien: Aliens get a damage boost and can have up to 24 slots.
Each types of multi tools in No Man’s Sky has its own set of advantages and disadvantages, and you can select the one that best fits your playstyle. Multitools can also be upgraded with modules and technologies to improve their statistics or add new features. You can own up to six multitools and switch between them at any time.
How To Pick Multi Tool In No Man’s Sky?
If you want to pick Multi Tools in Nk Man’s Sky, just follow this steps. It help you to get the multi tools which will fits your requirements.
Find a multitool: Multitools can be found in a variety of locations such space stations, trading posts, and planet outposts. You can also get them by completing tasks or talking to NPCs.
Check the stats: Each multitool has unique stats such as damage, mining speed, and scanning range. You must check the stats of a few multitools and select one that fits in your requirements.
Upgrade the multitool: Multitools can be upgraded using modules that boost their stats. You can also install new technologies to boost the abilities of the multitool.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- How To Get No Man’s Sky Staff? & Full Guide!
- NMS Atlantid Multi Tool & Best Ways to Get It!#2
- NMS Prayers of the Machine Latest 2023
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.