Fortnite Week 8 Quests: Here in this guide, we will tell you how to complete all missions of Week 8 Quests in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1.
It has been 8 weeks since the release of Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1, and the developers have never disappointed us in keeping us engaged in the game. As we all know Fortnite weekly quests always give us very exciting challenges to complete and earn rewards. Here in this article, we will go to complete Week 8 of all missions. So without wasting any time let’s start the article and dive into the information.
Table of Contents
Fortnite Week 8 Quests All Missions:-
Week 8 Quests Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 you will have to complete a total of 6 challenges. Here is the list of all 6 challenges you have to complete.
- Visit Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels
- Search Weapon Cases
- Collect Ammo While Crouched
- Purchase an Item From a character in Different Matches
- Damage players Beyond 25 Meters
- Travel Distance using the cardboard box.
1) Visit Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels:
This challenge is relatively very straightforward, simply have to visit the specific location during the match. The Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels the part of the new Battle Royale map which is introduced in Fortnite Chapter 5. Visit Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels challenge offers you XP as a reward.
To complete the Visit Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels challenge you need to visit both locations in a single match. You can find Visit Rebel’s Roost and Ruined Reels at the 11 (POIs) on the map. Simply land on the location in a single match and you will complete this challenge.
2) Search Weapon Cases:
To complete the search weapon cases challenge in the Week 8 quest, you have to search for an open weapon case that is allocated in the supply volts set up underground. There are a total of eight weapon cases scattered all around The Fortnite map in various locations.
- Rebel’s Roost
- Classy Courts
- Ritzy Riviera
- Ruined Reels
- Reckless Railways
- Pleasant Piazza
- Snooty Steppes
- Hazy Hillside
You can find weapon cases in this location, to do it look for underground graffiti is a virgin of Society’s Symbol. Once you find it look for the clues such as walls, arrow drawn, creats, and other surfaces. This clue will guide you to the room with weapon cases. When you get to the room look for the glowing red weapon case with various guns on display. Then approach the Weapon Case.
3) Collect Ammo While Crouched:
The Collect Ammo While Crouched is one of the simplest challenges of the week 8 quest Fortnite chapter 5 Season 1. In this challenge, you have to simply collect ammo while crouched.
To complete this challenge you need to crouch and collect any type of ammo you find on the ground. You can do this in any game mode such as Battle Royale, Creative, and Save The World. After completing this challenge you will earn XP as a reward.
4) Purchase An Item From A character in Different Matches:
To complete the “Purchase an Item From a Character in Different Matches” in Fortnite Week 8 Quests, will have to buy items in different matches. To do it you need to interact with Non-player characters (NPCs) which are located all around the Fortnite map.
This item is available for purchase by NPCs and includes weapons, resources, and other useful gear. Simply interact with NPC and select the item to purchase. You have to repeat this process in different matches to complete the Purchase an Item From a Character in Different Matches challenge.
5) Damage Players Beyond 25 Meters:
To complete Damage Players Beyond 25 Meters in Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1, need to deal damage to opponents more than 25 meters from you. To complete this challenge follow the steps given below:
- Find the location where you easily find players.
- Then equip weapons that can deal damage at a distance such as Sniper Rifles Or Shotgun with range scopes.
- Then aim at the player and fire your weapon.
- If You hit the target then you will complete the challenge, make sure that you are 25 meters away from your opponent.
6) Travel Distance Using The Cardboard Box:
To complete the Travel Distance using the cardboard box, travel a certain distance while using the cardboard box item. You need to travel 150 meters while using a cardboard box to complete the challenge. Here are the steps to do it.
- First, find the cardboard box item on the map. Find many locations, supply drops, and chests on the ground.
- You find the cardboard box equip it and start your challenge.
- You have to equip it from your inventory and use it to hide and move around the map. You can move all around while inside the cardboard box by using movement keys and a joystick.
- Continue to move around the map for 150 meters or more to complete the challenge.
- Complete the distance you will complete the challenge and a reward. Also, you can play this challenge in any game mode like Battle Royale, Creative, and Save The World.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, please subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.