Search a chest or ammo box within 45 seconds of landing in different matches: The Fortnite Season OG week for challenge arrives with some new and amazing challenges that will grant you some extra XP. This week’s challenges are not too difficult but if you want to complete then you have to do it in multiple matches. All the challenges are easy and you will take no time to complete them but first, you have to understand what you have to do on those challenges.
We will see one of the week four challenges of Fortnite season OG which is to Search a chest or ammo box within 45 seconds of landing in different matches. We will share with you the location where you get the majority of chest and ammo boxes which will help you to complete the challenge faster. And also guide you on how to complete this challenge.
Table of Contents
Search A Chest Or Ammo Box Within 45 Seconds Of Landing In Different Matches Fortnite Challenge:-
In Search a chest or ammo box within 45 seconds of landing in different matches Fortnite challenge you have to search ammo box or chest in between 45 seconds after landing on the ground. You have to do this in three different locations, as the challenge offers you 25,000 XP as a reward.
The challenge requirement is to find the chest and ammo box quickly after landing on the ground and once you complete the challenge you will earn your reward. The challenge is very simple but you have to complete it in time to earn 25,000 XP.
How To Complete The Challenge?
To complete the Search for a chest or ammo box within 45 seconds of landing in different matches Fortnite challenge first lands on the location where the chances of getting a chest and ammo box are higher. I suggest you first land on Tilted Tower, which is known for its multiple chests close to every place you land.
Land on Tilted Tower and search the chest within 45 seconds and once you get the chest leave the match. Then repeat this thing three times to complete the challenge. You may land on the same location every time or you can change the location.
Here are other locations where you get chest and ammo boxes here are some other options where you can try to find both chest and ammo boxes.
- Shifty Shafts
- Snobby Shores
- Junk Junction
- Greasy Grove – Indoor Soccer Field
- Lucky Landing – Dance Club – Flush Factory
- Gas station – Pueblo – Junkyard
Full List Of Fortnite Season OG Week Four Challenge:-
Here is the full list of Fortnite Season OG Week Four challenges that you have to complete.
- Collect ammo (1,200) – 25,000 XP
- Deal damage to enemy players with Assault Rifles (1,250) – 25,000 XP
- Travel distance with pickaxe equipped (1,000) – 25,000 XP
- Search a chest or ammo box within 45 seconds of landing in different matches (3) – 25,000 XP
- Outlast opponents (250) – 50,000 XP
- Damage opponents from 15 meters or less (1,500) – 50,000 XP
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Thanksgiving Event In NBA 2K24: How To Participate And Complete It?
- Poe Exalted Shard Recipe Not Working: Now The Reason Behind It!
- Fortnite Travel Distance With Pickaxe Equipped Quest Guide!#2
- Roblox Asura Codes 2023: Latest Codes To Redeem!
- Diablo 4 You Are Not Allowed To Speak In Local Chat: Get The Solution!