Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes is here which includes a number of balance changes, and bug fixes. The developers also mentioned that in this patch we are going to witness some more exciting new content in the game. Here is a breakdown of everything you need to know about the Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes:
Table of Contents
Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes: What Are The Changes?
The event also includes a new limited-time mode called Living Shell Trios. In this mode, players will be able to spawn in Rev Shells, which are Revenant’s death totems. Rev Shells have 200 health and can deal 50 damage per hit. They are also immune to headshots and can be revived by other Rev Shells.
Finally, the Harbingers Collection Event introduces a new night version of World’s Edge. This version of the map is darker and more attractive, and it also features a number of new visual effects.
Balance Changes of Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes:
The Harbingers patch notes also include a number of balance changes, including:
- The 30-30 Repeater and RE-45 with Hammerpoint Rounds are entering the crafter, while the Mozambique and Nemesis are returning to floor loot.
- Weapon accuracy is now decreased while using Horizon’s Gravity Lift. This is to prevent players from using the Lift to abuse long-range weapons.
- The vertical speed of Horizon’s Gravity Lift has been reduced by 20 per cent. This is to make it more difficult for players to use the Lift to escape from serious situations.
- The hover time at the top of Horizon’s Gravity Lift has been decreased to 0.5 seconds. This is to prevent players from using the Lift to camp out and snipe at other players.
- Fuse’s Knuckle Cluster tactical ability now deploys faster. This makes it easier for Fuse to use his tactical ability in combat.
- Rampart’s Amped Cover now takes 2 seconds to place, down from 3 seconds. This makes it faster for Rampart to set up her Amped Covers in combat.
- Revenant’s Forged Shadows now reduce the time extension from knocks to 5 seconds, down from 10 seconds. This makes it more difficult for Revenant’s Forged Shadows to stay alive in combat.
- Extra damage to Revenant’s Forged Shadows’ shroud will now bleed through to Revenant if the shroud breaks. This makes it more difficult for Revenant to stay alive if his Forged Shadows are defeated.
Bug Fixes of Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes:
The Harbingers patch notes also include a number of bug fixes, including:
- The Digi-Threat optic now correctly highlights enemies through close proximity multi-layered FX.
- Gold magazines and gold bolts now work after being killed by a dummy in the Firing Range.
- Level 1 accounts no longer appear as Champions in public matches.
- Ash’s Floating Point emote now has the correct sound.
- Bloodhound’s Piercing Plasma tactical ability no longer occasionally turns enemies invisible.
- Crypto will now be kicked out of his drone when he is silenced.
- Mirage’s Heirloom now allows players to switch weapons without breaking the cloak after a revive.
- Seer’s Focus of Attention tactical ability no longer interrupts other highlight items and abilities.
- Vantage’s Spotter’s Lens is now available in the Firing Range.
- Valkyrie’s Bladed Descent ultimate ability no longer stutters visually.
- Wraith No Longer Gets Stuck When Meleed.\
That is all about Apex Legends Harbingers Patch Notes in this article. Stay tuned for more amazing updates of Apex Legends and all other games.
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.