After deleting your pets now you want to know How To Get Delete Pets in Pet Simulator 99. First of all, you don’t have to delete your pet from the game because you get infinite space in your inventory so there is no point in deleting pets. However, if you deleted some rare pets from the game then don’t, We will tell you some possible ways where you will get your pets back. In this guide, we will see How To Delete Pets in Pet Simulator 99. We will also share with you some other updates and news that will help you in the game further.
Table of Contents
How To Get Delete Pets In Pet Simulator 99?
Unfortunately, there is no possible way to directly recover your deleted pets in the game. This means once you delete your bed from the inventory it will go for the good. However, you can try to get your pet back by following these few methods.
Contact the support of Pet Simulator 99 as they can restore your pet if you delete it accidentally. You have to tell them the situation that you accidentally deleted pets in Pet Simulator 99 and see whether they will help you or not.
Try to get your pet again through normal gameplay such as hatching eggs trading with other players and completing some challenges.
You can also report to the game moderator if you are scammed into deleting your rare pets. As they can restore your pet and take legal action against the player who scammed you.
How To Avoid Deleting Your Pet Accidently In Pet Simulator 99?
To avoid deleting your pet accidentally in the game take the following tips.
- Be careful while using the delete option and make sure that you are positive about deleting the pet.
- Before deleting the pet you can also keep a backup of your pet data. To do this simply export pet data to a file and save it.
How To Delete Pets In Pet Simulator 99?
You can delete your pet from the game but make sure that it is a permanent action. This means you will not be able to restore it so make sure that you want to delete it before proceeding. Here are the steps for deleting a pet in Pet Simulator 99.
- Open the game and click on the Pet icon shown in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- You will be directed to the pet inventory.
- Then select the pet you want to delete.
- Click on the pet and you will see a delete option.
- Click on “Delete Pet” and confirm by clicking on Yes button.
- After confirming it you will permanently delete the pet from the game.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.