My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes 1.10 is now released which gives you many major bug fixes, character adjustments, system improvement, a smooth gameplay experience, and many more. All this action is taken during the maintenance of the game and update which is released on 24th November 2023. The games have some issues which created because of bugs in the game.
By this players are not able to play the games smoothly so the official decided to give a patch note where they fixed all the major bugs did some character adjustments and also improved the system. Now you can play the game without any problem. In gaming Acharya, you will see all the My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes.
Table of Contents
My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes 1.10: Major Bugs Fixed, Character Adjustments, System Improvement:
In My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes 1.10 they made some following improvements which are given below:
- The issue where the damaged area has not been seen is fixed.
- The issue in the contraction position of the safe area not displayed in the minimap is fixed.
- An issue where you cannot use items in between the battles is now fixed.
- The issue where ability cards and recovery item UA are not displayed after reviving is fixed.
- The issue in aim assist work through the building is fixed.
- The issue where the game closed suddenly when the immortal will was open is fixed now.
- The issue where the K.O. of players is not displayed in the K.O. log correctly is fixed now.
- The issue when you push the profile button and the game suddenly closes is now fixed.
- The issue where the game closes when you transmit from the titles screen to the main menu screen is fixed.
- The issue where the text does not display correctly for some languages is fixed.
- The issue where the thumbnail images do not display on the event is fixed.
- The issue where the display of player standby status was corrupted is fixed now.
- The issue where Izuku Midoriya’s Quirk Skill γ “Blackwhip” is not able to catch the opponent is fixed.
- The issue where Ochako Uraraka’s Quirk Skill α “Zodiac Wire” is not functioning in fixed
- The issue is Momo Yaoyorozu’s “Create: Unfalling Castle Wall“ left a guard adjustment fixed.
The My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes 1.10 done some character adjustment which is given below:
Quirk Skill β “Ribbit Swing” – The duration of judgment is reduced.
The range when used in the air is unified for all levels.
Quirk Skill γ “Human Stun Gun” – When you apply the Quirk Skill γ, it makes it easier for the opponent to blow away by the attack.
- Special Action “Carry to Safety” – The range is expanded when it is activated.
- Special Action “High Jump” – changed it so it can be canceled by a wedding before using the high jump.
- Quirk Skill α ” Binding Cloth: Capture” – increased shooting range shooting speed and high jump after landing when used in air.
- Special Action “Erasure” – the time lapse is reduced from activation to ceiling of Quirk.
Quirk Skill γ “Magician’s Choice” – The time takes to activate is reduced.
- The unlock button of the character will be displayed on the menu. It pops up on the character screen and when you push the button you will redirected to the corresponding screen for each character.
- The My Hero Ultra Rumble Season 2 Patch Notes added a button for transition to a premium shop Hero crystal purchase.
- Now you will see a change character button in the main menu on the screen.
- Some improvement in K.O. judgment also where the q is only counted for the player who made the opponent down in the match.
- If you down by the damage area then the ko will count for who deals damage to you.
- When a downed player is cute by damage area then the for the player who downed the player.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.