BGMI 2.9 Update Not Showing in Play Store for some players, because the update the Krafton developer released is not available for everyone at the same time. 9th August is the official date to release the 2.9 update for BGMI. This time BGMI collaborated with Dragon Ball for a themed event. In this article, we are going to discuss why the BGMI 2.9 Update Not Showing in Play Store.
Table of Contents
Bgmi 2.9 Update Not Showing in Play Store: How to Fix?
Initially, BGMI was released on 11th November 2021 for especially India region. BGMI is very much inspired by the original game PUBG Mobile. But the server is based in India after the Govt banned PUBG mobile for data security purposes. So based on PUBG Mobile, BGMI features all the updates & developments that appear in PUBG.
The game is available for Android as well as iOS. The latest update of the BGMI 2.9.0 Update is now live for all to play the themed mode with Dragon Ball. The update is live from 01:30 PM (IST) to 10:30 PM (IST) for Android devices. For iOS devices it is live from 04:00 PM (IST) to update the game.
Why BGMI 2.9 Update Not Showing in the Play Store?
As per the reports, the BGMI 2.9 update is live now for all. But on some Android devices, the update is still not showing. BGMI developers mentioned on the website today that due to some technical issues, the update is being delayed for some users. Here is some detailed information about this update.
But first, let’s check some important facts before applying the update to your device.
System Requirements for downloading the update
- Devices with Android version 5.0 or higher are eligible to play BGMI.
- You need a good device minimum of 4 GB Storage to install the update.
4 Useful Tips to Solve the Issue with Update
Here are a few things that as a player you can do to apply the update-
- Clear PlayStore Cache & Data – If you cannot find the update in your PlayStore, then kindly clear your PlayStore Cache and Data for once. Here are the settings- First go to your phone settings. Then search for “Apps” in the search bar. Then click on Apps and search for “PlayStore”. Just click on PlayStore and tap on Storage & Cache. Click first on Clear Cache then click on Clear Data. Now Go to PlayStore and search for “BGMI” again.
- Restart Your Android Device – If you follow the above method but still the update not showing then do one thing. Restart your device (not reset). Just turn it off completely and then switch it on. You might get the update.
- Change Network from Mobile Data to Wifi or 5G – Sometimes Mobile Data cannot refresh the updates & downloads. Try to use Wifi or a 5G network if you have access to it. Then check the update, you might see on PlayStore.
- Download from Official Website – Lastly, if you follow all the methods and still have not updated the game, make sure to download it from the official website as an APK Download. We already have a detailed guide link on how to download apk 7 obb file for the 2.9 update. Check that out from the below-mentioned link.
That is all for BGMI 2.9 Update Not Showing in Play Store in this article. If you still have issues please comment down below. Follow us for more amazing BGMI-related updates & news.