Eliminate enemy players that damaged you Fortnite challenge is a week 6 quest that players have to complete. As we know, Fortnite Week 6 Quest arrives every week on Thursday with some challenges and player have to complete those in order to earn XP. And they can use those XP to purchase items and skins from game item shop. The challenge to eliminate enemy players that damaged your Fortnite is a little bit tricky. So if you want to know how to complete it then stick in this article.
Here in this article we will discuss all about one of the Fortnite week 6 quest challenge “Eliminate enemy players that damaged you Fortnite”. You have to eliminate your opponent after he damages you, because this is the many parts. And we will tell you how to do it the easy way. So now, without any further delay, let’s dive into this article and know all.
Table of Contents
Eliminate enemy players that damaged you Fortnite:-
As I said you then complete Eliminate enemy players that damaged you, Fortnite challenge is little sketching as first you have to let your opponent damage you. This is the main part of the challenge in Fortnite Week 6 Quest. So to do this, let’s split it in three part.
First find the opponent in the match, so search only opponent which you think you can eliminate him. As everyone have to complete this, eliminate enemy players that damaged you Fortnite challenge to you can easily get some.
Once you find the opponent, approach towards him and let him damage you but make sure him will not kill you. So see what weapons he is using, if your opponent heavy weapons, he will eliminate you. Therefore, keep in this mind and when he damages you eliminate him, and after you do it your challenge will complete.
Now repeat this task for 10 times, you have to eliminate 10 enemies in order to complete the challenge. The rewards will be the same as every week, which 15,000 XP. By completing a challenge the game will offer you 15,000 XP so if you complete all the challenges will earn 105,000 XP. So make sure you will complete all the challenges through this week. And if you don’t know all 7 challenges in Fortnite Week 6 Quest, we listed all challenges below. You can check it.
All Challenges Of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 Week 6 Quest:-
Here are all the Fortnite chapter 4 season 4 week 6 quest listed below. The challenge will give you extra XP when you complete it.
- Travel distance while sliding (300)
- Hide in a Haystack, Dumpster, and Flusher (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while hip firing Assault Rifles or SMGs (500)
- Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches (3)
- Eliminate enemy players that damaged you (10)
- Visit different named locations while in a vehicle (7)
- Get headshots against enemy players with DMRs (10)
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches Fortnite week 6 Quest!
- Deal damage to opponents while hip firing Assault Rifles or SMGs: Fortnite Week 6 Quest
- How to Visit Different Named Locations While in a Vehicle Fortnite Latest 2023
- Travel distance while sliding Fortnite Quest Guide and Rewards!#2
- How to Easily Hide in a haystack dumpster and flusher Fortnite!#2