Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches Fortnite is a part of Chapter 4 Season 4 Week 6 quest challenge. Fortnite weekly quest arrived to offer you XP by in exchange for completing the challenges. This weekly quest is only to earn huge amount of XP for the players. The Fortnite Week 6 Quest offers total 7 challenges, and one of the challenge we’re going to discuss is Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches of Fortnite.
In this challenge you have to collect gold war from eliminated players in three different matches, to do this you have to first eliminate the player and then collect the bar. Here in this article, we will tell you the best way to complete the Fortnite week 6 quest challenge. As it is the best way to earn XP, so let’s start the article without any further delay.
Table of Contents
Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches Fortnite:-
In Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches, Fortnite challenge, you have to kill an opponent in three different matches. After eliminating your opponent, you simply collect the gold bar from his loot. As many player collected loot which includes Gold bar because it is a very valuable in game currency in Fortnite. To do this, just follow this simple guide:
First, you have to find the opponent to eliminate, so land on the island. Find the opponent and when you find one slowly approach towards him. Then engage with the with your opponent and eliminate him. After killing your opponent, the loot that he collected, so approach towards the loot and collect Gold bars.
This is how you complete Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches Fortnite challenge in Chapter 4 Season 4 Week 6 Quest. You have to repeat it 2 to 3 time in different matches. Don’t be in rush because you have much time to do it.
The rewards will be the same as every week, which 15,000 XP. By completing a challenge the game will offer you 15,000 XP so if you complete all the challenges will earn 105,000 XP. So make sure you will complete all the challenges through this week. And if you don’t know all 7 challenges in Fortnite Week 6 Quest, we listed all challenges below. You can check it.
All Challenges Of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 4 Week 6 Quest:-
Here are all the Fortnite chapter 4 season 4 week 6 quest listed below. The challenge will give you extra XP when you complete it.
- Travel distance while sliding (300)
- Hide in a Haystack, Dumpster, and Flusher (3)
- Deal damage to opponents while hip firing Assault Rifles or SMGs (500)
- Collect bars from an eliminated player in different matches (3)
- Eliminate enemy players that damaged you (10)
- Visit different named locations while in a vehicle (7)
- Get headshots against enemy players with DMRs (10)
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Deal damage to opponents while hip firing Assault Rifles or SMGs: Fortnite Week 6 Quest Of Chapter 4 Season 4!
- How to Visit Different Named Locations While in a Vehicle Fortnite Latest 2023
- Travel distance while sliding Fortnite Quest Guide and Rewards!#2
- How to Easily Gain New Double Zoom Tactical DMR in CODES Fortnite Latest 2023