Good news for the US player, as you can get a Fortnite FTC refund if you get unwanted credit from the game. Epic Games agreed to pay $245 million to settle the FTC lawsuit against Fortnite for in-game purchases. A Fortnite refund claim can be made by the player who is eligible for the FTC claim.
And here in this article, we will discuss all the information about the Fortnite settlement claim from Epic Games. We will see if Ego is eligible for the Fortnite class action lawsuit refund claim. And guide you through how you can get your Fortnite FTC refund.
So if you want your unwanted credit back, then this article is for you. Keep reading this article to get the information. So without further delay, let’s start the article.
Table of Contents
Epic Games Agree For Fortnite FTC Refund:-
Epic Games decided to pay the FTC $245 million to settle the FTC accusations over in-game purchases. The Fortnite FTC Refund Program allows eligible users to get refunds for unwanted online payments made from January 2017 to September 2022. After a settlement between Epic Games and the Federal Trade Commission (FTC),
The firm charged parents and gamers of all ages for unwanted items and stopped the accounts of customers who objected to wrongful charges with their credit card issues. Fortnite started sending emails to millions of Fortnite players on September 19, 2023, and will continue to do so for the next month.
The deadline for getting a Fortnite settlement claim form is January 17, 2024. Once you submit your claim form, the Fortnite class action lawsuit will look at it to see if you are eligible for a refund. If you are approved, you will be paid by check or electronic transfer. If you have any questions related to the Fortnite FTC refund, please contact the FTC’s website or call 1-888-382-4357.
How are you eligible for the Fortnite Refund Claim?
To get the Fortnite FTC refund, you must meet these eligible criteria. Read this carefully. If you come across this statement, then you can file a FTC lawsuit, Fortnite claim.
- If you are charged for the unwanted purchase of items you didn’t buy from January 2017 to September 2022, then you can file a Fortnite settlement claim with Epid Games.
- If your account has been locked after your complaint for the unwanted purchase from January 2017 to September 2022, then you are eligible for a Fortnite refund claim.
- If your child buys some items of character for your credit card without your knowledge, you can claim a Fortnite FTC refund.
Note: You should be over 18 to claim a FTC lawsuit for a Fortnite refund.
How do I claim a Fortnite FTC refund?
To get the Fortnite FTC refund, you must follow these steps carefully:
- First, go to the FTC website; if you don’t know, just click on this link: www.fortniterefund.com/file-a-claim.
- Enter your Epic Game account ID, dates, and amount of the deduction.
- To apply for a Fortnite class action lawsuit claim, you will need the claim number and Epic game ID.
- And you will also need some evidence of the unwanted purchase or deduction, like a screenshot of the email with the name.
And keep in mind that the FTC will never ask you to pay the fees for the Fortnite FTC refund; don’t give any money.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Consume Birthday Cake Fortnite Birthday Quest!
- How to wish the bus driver a Happy Birthday Fortnite
- How to Unlock Ahsoka Tano Skin in Fortnite Latest 2023