Hey guys, I hope you all are doing well. You know Xsolla Dark and Darker is coming to all the systems. As in early access, it is only available for PC. But soon we will be able to play on all the systems. And here in this article, we will discuss all the things that you are frequently asking about the game.
What are Xsolla Dark and Darker? What are the system requirements? How do I connect Dark and Darker to my Xsolla account? Today we will give you the answers to all these questions, so don’t go anywhere.
Table of Contents
What is Xsolla Dark and Darker?
Ironmace has created Xsolla Dark and Darker, a first-person dungeon crawler roguelike battle royale game. On August 7, 2023, it was made available in early access through the Chaf Games store. Currently, the game is only available on PC.
Xsolla Dark and Darker is a mash-up of popular game genres such as dungeon crawlers, battle royales, and roguelikes. You have to fight monsters and earn loot while exploring an automatically created dungeon. If they die, they lose all of their progress and must restart from the beginning. You are able to get permanent improvement that will make them stronger in future runs.
In addition, the game has a battle royale mode in which up to 100 players compete to be the last one standing. This game is faster-paced and more chaotic than the regular dungeon crawler mode, but it can also be more rewarding.
What are the system requirements for Xsolla Dark and Darker?
Xsolla Dark and Darker minimum system requirements:
- Windows 7 or later is required.
- Intel Core i5-4590 processor or equivalent
- RAM: 8 GB
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970
This is the system requirements for Xsolla Dark and Darker:
- Windows 10 Intel Core i7-6700K or equivalent
- 16 GB of RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Xsolla Dark and Darker?
Here are some of the pros and cons of Xsolla Dark and Darker:
- Addictive gameplay
- Challenging difficulty
- Beautiful visuals
- Procedurally generated dungeons
- Permanent upgrades
- Battle royale mode
- Lack of content
- Technical issues
- Steep learning curve
- Can be repetitive
How to connect Dark and Darker to Xsolla account?
If you want to connect Dark and Darker to your Xsolla account, you must:
- Start the Dark and Darker launcher. Double-click on the Dark & Darker icon on your desktop to do so.
- Select the “Account” tab. This is the tab in the upper right corner of the launcher.
- Select the “Connect Xsolla Account” option. This button is in the center of the “Account” tab.
- Enter your Xsolla email address as well as your password. Log into your Xsolla account on the Xsolla website to find your Xsolla email address and password.
- Select the “Connect” option. This will link your Dark and Darker accounts together with your Xsolla account.
- When your accounts are linked, you will get the message “Your Xsolla account has been connected.” In the “Account” page, you will also be able to see your Xsolla balance.
Is Xsolla Dark and Darker worth the price?
As Xsolla Dark and Darker is currently in early access, it’s difficult to say whether it’s worth the money. However, many have given the game positive feedback, and it has the potential to be a wonderful game. If you like dungeon crawlers, battle royales, or roguelikes, Xsolla Dark and Darker is worthy taking a look.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.