The POE Guardian Rework class take part in 3.22, Trial of the Ancestors. The Guardian was reworked to be more support-focused, while getting some new minion-related options. In this article we’ll go over the major changes to the Guardian rework and how they effect builds. We will also discuss some of the benefits and drawbacks of the revision, as well as our general thoughts on the modifications.
Table of Contents
What are the new changes done to the POE Guardian Rework?
Here are some of the many important changes to the Path of Exile Guardian Rework:
- Radiant Faith: Instead of Armour, this node now offers 100% enhanced Mana. This makes it more attractive to Mana Guardians and allows Guardians to go Chaos Inoculation.
- Unwavering Crusade: This node now grants the Sentinel, a new minion. The Sentinel is a ranged minion who can offer help by casting auras and curses.
- Moment of Renewal: This node now grants a new ability called Time of Need. The Guardian and their allies are quickly healed and cleansed by Moment of Renewal.
- Purpose Harmony: This node now offers a faster recovery rate for Link Skills. This makes it more appealing for builds that depend on Link Skills, such as Righteous Fire builds.
How Does the Path of Exile Guardian Rework Affect Builds?
The POE Guardian Rework has significantly altered how the class is played. Here are some of the effects of the Path of Exile Guardian rework on builds:
- Support Guardians: The update strengthens Support Guardians. The new Sentinel minion is a significant addition to the Guardian’s toolset, and the enhanced recovery rate for Link Skills helps Support Guardians keep their companions alive.
- Minion Guardians: The change improves the viability of Minion Guardians. The new Sentinel minion is an excellent addition to minion builds, and the enhanced recovery rate for Link Skills allows Minion Guardians to keep their minions alive for longer.
- Solo Guardians: The rework makes Solo Guardians a little more difficult. The lack of Armour-focused choices makes it more difficult to Solo Guardians to make it in harsh conditions. The new Sentinel minion, on the other hand, can provide much-needed assistance, and the enhanced recovery rate for Link Skills can help to buffer the loss of Armour.
What the advantage and disadvantage of POE Guardian Rework?
Here are some of the Path of Exile Guardian Rework advantages and disadvantages:
- The updated design makes the Guardian more support-focused, which many players appreciate.
- The Sentinel, the new minion, is a formidable addition to the Guardian’s arsenal.
- Moment of Renewal, a new skill, is an excellent strategy to stay alive in dangerous situations.
- The Guardian’s improved recovery rate for Link Skills makes it a more interesting option for certain builds.
- Some players might wish for the old Armour-focused Guardian.
- The Sentinel, the new minion, can be difficult to use.
- Moment of Renewal, the new ability, has a lengthy cooldown.
The POE Guardian Rework is a mixed bag in general. It changes the class’s focus to support, but it also removes some of the original Armour-focused options. The Sentinel, the new minion, is a formidable addition. But it can be hard to use. Moment of Renewal, a new ability, is a terrific method to stay alive, but it has a long cooldown.
In the end, whether you value the Path of Exile Guardian Rework depends on your playstyle and tastes. If you’re looking for a class that focuses on support, the change is a nice improvement. If you liked the old Armour-focused Guardian, you may be dissatisfied.
- POE Trial of the Ancestors: Full Guide & Rewards!
- Is Path of Exile Multiplayer in 2023- All the Best Tips and Tricks
- Path Of Exile 3.20 Starter Build: Get Best Starter Builds Of The Game!
- Best Path Of Exile Timeless Jewel Calculators in 2023
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.