Now the next challenge in Fortnite Week 7 Quest is Solve a puzzle at a Ruin, that we have to complete. As you all know, when every Fortnite Weekly Quest came, we had no shortage of XP. Because by completing the Challenges in this weekly quest in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. The game gives us the ability to level up our Battle Pass and XP as per challenge.
You all wonder how many challenges there are and how to complete them. So to let you know, there are a total of 7 or 8 challenges in the Frotnite Week 7 quest you have to complete, and some of the new ones have been added.
And one of the challenges is to Solve a puzzle at a Ruin. This is the last challenge you have to complete and by completing this you we get 1 lvl up in the game. So here in this article, we will discuss about the challenge “Solve a puzzle at a Ruin” and how to complete it. So without any further delay, let’s start the article.
Table of Contents
What Is Solve a puzzle at a Ruin Challenge in Fortnite Week 7 Quest?
Epic Games has added ruins to the island of the new Jungle Biome in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3. To get entry to these ruins, you must overcome simple challenges. These ruins are gentler than those found in Indiana Jones’ realm. There are no death traps, and the rewards for completing the puzzles are incredible.vAnd when you complete this challenge you will get 1 lvl up in the game. So if you want to know how to Solve a puzzle at a Ruin then read the below paragraph.
How to complete Solve a puzzle at a Ruin challenge?
To Solve a puzzle at a Ruin challenge in Fortnite Week 7 Quest, follow the given below:
- Land northeast of Shady Stilts at the Northern Ruin Landmark.
- Find a weapon of Epic or greater rarity.
- Use the weapon to open the Northern Ruin’s front door.
- Locate and interact with the correct statue within the ruin.
- If you select the incorrect statue, you will be sent outdoors and must try again.
- Take note of the Brazier pattern in the room.
- Go outdoors and match the Brazier pattern in the ruin’s basement.
- When you’ve got it correctly, the big treasure room will appear.
- Look for high-tier stuff in the rare chests in the treasure area.
Don’t worry if you don’t get it correctly the first time. Continue to try until you complete the puzzle and receive your rewards.
Full List Of Fortnite Week 7 Quest:-
Here are the full list of Week 7 Quest of Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3.
- Pop vehicle tires
- Land at Breakwater Bay or Steamy Springs and finish in the top 20 players
- Deal damage to opponents with scoped weapons
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Brutal Bastion or Frenzy Fields
- Eliminate opponents with SMGs
- Spend Bars
- Solve a puzzle at a Ruin
In Conclusion, This is what we want to tell you about the Solve a puzzle at a Ruin Fortnite Week 7 Quest. If you want to get 1 lvl up as a reward then make to it fast. So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya.
And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Deal damage to opponents with scoped weapons: Fortnite Week 7 Quest!
- How To Complete Fortnite Pop vehicle tires?
- Land at Breakwater Bay or Steamy Springs and finish in the top 20 players!
- Search chests or ammo boxes at Brutal Bastion or Frenzy Fields!
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.