The new Social Lobby feature is introduced earlier in BGMI adapted from PUBG Mobile. It is the way to interact with your friend list in BGMI. You can add more people to the list & many more with the Social Lobby in BGMI. In this article, we are going to talk about Social Lobby in BGMI.
What is Social Lobby in BGMI?
Social Lobby in BGMI enables players to interact more socially with their friends and other gamers. The Social Lobby allows users to talk with other gamers, play minigames, and even watch their live streams.
Players can tap on the “Social” symbol in the top menu to access the Social Lobby. Players can view a list of their friends who are online right now once they are in the Social Lobby. To expand their friend list, players can also look for other gamers.
After adding a few friends, gamers can start interacting with them in the Social Lobby. Mini-games can also be played in the Social Lobby by players. In the Social Lobby in BGMI, gamers may also view the live feeds of other players.
How to Complete Mission Visit in Social Lobby in BGMI?
Visit 10 different friends’ social lobbies as part of one of your BGMI assignments. The steps below must be taken by players to finish this mission:
- From the main menu, tap the “Social” icon to access the Social Lobby.
- Pick a friend from the list of your friends.
- Press the “Visit” button.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 for 10 different friends.
Once players have visited the social lobby of 10 different friends, they will complete the mission and earn rewards.
Here are some tips for completing the mission visit in the social lobby in BGMI:
- Add as many friends as possible. The more friends you have, the easier it will be to complete the mission.
- Invite your friends to play BGMI with you. This will give you more opportunities to visit their social lobbies.
- Check the Social Lobby regularly. Sometimes your friends may be online but not appear in your friend’s list. If you check the Social Lobby regularly, you will be more likely to see your friends online and visit their social lobbies.
BGMI’s social lobby mission visit is a simple method to collect prizes and socialise with your friends. You may simply finish this quest and earn the rewards you deserve by paying attention to these suggestions.
The following are some extra advantages of using the Social Lobby in BGMI:
- It’s a fantastic method for keeping in touch with friends. Talk to your friends, play small-scale games with them, and watch live broadcasts of them having fun with BGMI are all made simple by the Social Lobby.
- It’s a fantastic method to make new friends. The Social Lobby is an excellent place to start if you’re seeking for new players to play BGMI with. To meet new people, you can join public chat rooms or search for users by their IGN or region.
- It’s a fantastic way to pick up new techniques and tactics. The Social Lobby in BGMI is an excellent resource for new advice and tactics if you’re trying to sharpen your BGMI abilities. You can talk with other players who have more expertise than you or watch live feeds of professional gamers.
Overall, the Social Lobby is a fantastic new addition to BGMI that provides players with several advantages. If you want to stay in touch with old friends, make new ones, or acquire new skills, the Social Lobby in BGMI is a great place to start.
That is all for the new feature Social Lobby in BGMI. Follow us for more updates related to BGMI.