How To Add Friends On Battlefield 2042 Cross Platform: Playing with your friends is fun and a great experience in the game. And in Battlefield 2042, you can add your friends and play with them. But many newcomers don’t know how to add friends on Battlefield 2042 cross-platform.
Also, they were searching for instructions and guides to do so. However, there is some information on the internet and in some forums, but it is not clear how we can add friends on Battlefield 2042. So here in this article, we will discuss all about the topic called How to Add Friends on Battlefield 2042 Cross Platform. We will also see how it works and what we have to do to add friends on Battlefield 2042 on different platforms. So without any further delay, let’s start the article.
Table of Contents
How To Add Friends On Battlefield 2042 Cross Platform?
There are a few ways how to add friends on battlefield 2042 when playing on different platforms. There are some simple instructions that are using for different platform. Use according to that only this will help you to add friends on battlefield 2042.
1. Using the Social Menu To Add friends on Battlefield 2042:
- In Battlefield 2042, open the Social menu.
- Locate and select the Party/Friends tab.
- Locate and pick the Recent Players option.
- From the list, select the player whose name you want to add.
- Select the View Profile option.
- Finally, press the Send friend request button.
This is the first method of how to add friends on battlefield 2042 cross platform, second one is given below.
2. Finding your friend’s EA ID in Battlefield 2042:
- Go to the Social tab.
- Request your friend’s EA ID.
- Search for your friend’s EA ID using the search option.
- When you discover their profile, click on it.
- After that, make a friend request.
This is the second method of how to add friends on battlefield 2042 cross platform, third and last one is given below.
3. Using the Accessibility & Options Menu To Add friends on Battlefield 2042:
- Locate and access the Accessibility & Options menu while in the game’s main menu.
- Locate the General tab and then scroll down to the Other section.
- There is a Cross-play option in that part.
- Toggle this feature on or off to suit your needs.
Keep in mind in that the above guidelines could change considerably based on the platform you are using. If you run into any problems or challenges, you can look for help from online forums or support services. Or you can comment us we will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. Bookmark Gaming Acharya and see the latest updates of your favourite game also.
It’s also important to remember that when playing with friends on other platforms, you won’t be able to connect through in-game chat. For example, if you’re playing on a PS5 and your friend is on a PS4, you won’t be able to communicate with them in-game. To play with your PS4 friends, you may need to download and install the PS4 version of the game on your PS5.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Battlefield 2042 100 High CPU Usage Fix!
- Battlefield 2042 Veteran Reward: The Complete Guide
- Battlefield 2042 Something Went Wrong: Fix The Error!