The Season 5 update for Call of Duty: Mobile includes new levels, modes, and weaponry. Notwithstanding, with the arrival of the freshest fix, numerous gamers are revealing the “COD Mobile Version too Old 74031 Error” or “Download the furthest down the line version to get to this capability” issue.
Accordingly, gamers can’t get to any part of Call of Duty: Mobile. While correcting the version too old 74031 Error may appear to be too simple, the catch is that gamers suffering this bug have reported not receiving any updates.
COD Mobile Version too Old 74031 Error
Activision has not officially recognized the error code, but it is believed that the problem will be rectified shortly once the current version is made available to everyone on Google Play and App Store in the coming hours.
The 74031 Error number isn’t the main late error in Call of Duty: Mobile; the Season 5 Fight Pass started a day sooner for some players, keeping a considerable lot of them from completing the Season 4 Fight Pass.
Besides, a couple of gamers can’t sign in because of the error “Current Client Version is more modest than the last login (5024).” Even though they hadn’t gotten any updates, it was blocking them from playing any matches.
How to Fix COD Mobile Version too Old 74031 Error
Call of Duty Mobile has received an update that includes several new game tweaks, optimizations, and enhancements, as well as in-game upgrades such as new maps, modes, and weaponry. Players have reported encountering the COD Mobile Version too Old 74031 Error. Because games have faults and momentary problems, such an error occurs. Here, we will examine How to Fix the CODM Version too Old 74031 Error. Follow the means illustrated in the directions underneath.
Activision recognized the problem and verified that they are working on a patch update to correct any issues. Make sure that once you receive the update, you install the most recent patch update on your device.
In the event that you have an Android gadget, you might refresh COD Mobile from the Google Play Store.
- Look for COD Mobile on the Google Play Store.
- Update/install to the most recent version
- Launch the game after it’s finished.
If you encounter difficulty when using an emulator, use the steps outlined below. You may also use APK and OBB packages to upgrade the game to the newest version, as shown below.
- Unzip the COD mobile Installation package after downloading it.
- Then, at that point, introduce the APK and run the game to create the OBB record.
- Then, copy the OBB and patch file to <shared-storage>/Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter/main.2728.com.activision.callofduty.shooter.obb.
- Wait for the resource installation to complete once you begin the game.
Assuming you have an iOS gadget, you might refresh COD Mobile through the Application Store.
- Search for COD Mobile on the App Store.
- Next, select Update/Obtain the most recent version.
- Trust that the establishment will complete prior to beginning the game.
You may also try emptying the COD Mobile cache.
- Hold down the COD Mobile icon and then press ‘I’ to get app details.
- Then choose Cache and then delete the cache.
- After that, restart the game and log back into your COD Account.
We feel that this post is still relevant and has effectively handled the COD Mobile smaller 74031 Error. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments area below.
- COD Mobile RPG: How to Kill 3 Opponents Using the Rocket Launcher in CODM?
- Tactical Equipment CODM: How to Use Tactical Equipment 3 Times in MP Matches (3/3)
- How to Get a Nuke in COD Mobile – Easy Steps to Obtain the Nuclear Bomb in CODM!