Top 5 Ways To  Monetise YouTube Videos

Ad revenue is perhaps the first thing people think of when they join the YouTube Partner Program, and it can be an important revenue stream.

Ad Revenue

This allows your members to pay a membership fee, and in return, they get access to special videos, live chats, emojis, badges, and other content

2. Channel Memberships

Users can spend up to $500 for super chat, and you keep around 70% of this, while YouTube takes the other 30%.

Super Chat

This involves reaching out to brands and offering to create videos that feature their products, and there’s a big market for this.

Make Sponsored Content

When your channel reaches 10,000 subscribers or more, you can open up YouTube’s merchandise feature and create yet another revenue stream.

Sell Merchandise