Darktide Patch 13 Notes was released recently with some new features. Several modifications are made to the game in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Patch 13, including tweaks to the game’s balance, the addition of new weaponry, and quality-of-life enhancements. The patch also represents the continuation of Fatshark’s class redesign, which strives to strengthen the individuality and viability of each class.
Table of Contents
Darktide Patch 13 Notes: New Features and Bugs Fixes
In general, Warhamner 40k Darktide 13 Patch Note mentions a significant update that brings several adjustments to Darktide. The class revamp should make the game more fun for players of all skill levels, and the balancing adjustments, new weaponry, and quality-of-life enhancements are all welcome additions.
Balance Refreshes in Darktide Patch 13 Notes
The increase in opponent health pools hit mass values, and stagger thresholds is one of Patch 13’s most important adjustments. This is done to balance the overall increase in player power output that has been made possible by class overhauls and other balance adjustments.
Individual opponents and weaponry have also undergone several specialised tweaks thanks to Fatshark. For instance, the staggering threshold of Dreg Bruisers has increased by 10%, and the health pool of Chaos Warriors has increased by 25%. The Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff’s damage has also been enhanced on direct hits by 70%.
New Armour in Darktide Patch Notes 13
- The Master-Crafted Power Axe and the Boltstorm Rifle are two new weapons added to Darktide 13 Patch Notes.
- A new long-range weapon introduced that shoots a steady stream of bolts is called the Boltstorm Rifle. It can be used to kill single targets to hit in a long range.
- The melee weapon Master-Crafted Power Axe has an increase in damage output to enemies.
Additional quality-of-life enhancements in Darktide Patch Notes 13 include:
- A new “Quick Switch” feature that enables quick swap between tools and weapons.
- Players can save and load customised layouts using the new “Wargear Presets” feature.
- A lot of bug fixes and performance improvements in Darktide Patch 13 Notes.
Class Restructuring Part 2
The second phase of Fatshark’s class rework is finished with Darktide 13 Patch Notes. With the Darktide Patch 13 Notes update, each class will receive new skills and talents that will make them more attractive.
In Patch 13, some significant changes to the classes:
- The Ogryn: It now possesses a brand-new power known as “Berserker Rage,” which increases its damage output and movement speed with increasing damage received.
- Incendiary Bomb: It is a new ability for the Pyro, that causes a wide region of fire that hits and slows enemies.
- The Zealot: It now possesses a brand-new ability called “Death’s Embrace,” which enables it to charge into adversaries and deal damage to them while also receiving less damage.
Here is a closer look at some of the major updates in Warhamner 40k Darktide 13 Patch Note:
Balance Updates of Warhamner 40k Darktide 13 Patch Note
- Overall increases to enemy health pools, hit mass values, and stagger thresholds.
- Warriors of Chaos now have a 25% increase in the health pool.
- The stagger threshold for Dreg Bruisers has been increased by 10%.
- The Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff now do 70% more damage when hit directly.
New Weapons in Darktide Patch Notes 13
A potent ranged weapon that shoots a steady stream of bolts is the boltstorm rifle. It can be used to kill single targets, but it works best against hordes of adversaries.
A melee weapon with strong damage output against both infantry and armoured enemies is the master-crafted power axe. Additionally, it has several special attacks that can be utilised to daze and immobilise enemies.
Improvements to the Quality of Life
- Quick Switch is a new concept that enables players to switch between tools and weapons quickly.
- A new feature called Wargear Presets enables players to save and load unique load-outs.
- Enhancements to performance and bug fixes.
That is all about Darktide Patch Notes 13 with Warhamner 40k Darktide 13 Patch Note in this article. For more updates stay tuned to us.