Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 is the new collective event in Genshin Impact version 4.1. It is a collective event in which you have to collect violet-glow jellyfish in a specific area. The Radiant Harvest New Event started on September 28, 2023, and will end on October 10, 2023. This means this event will last only for 7 days, and each day you have to complete new challenges to get rewards.
Here in this article, we will see all about the radiant harvest new event Day 1. We will also give you a full guide to how to complete Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1. The event gives you many rewards, which can help you improve in the game. So keep reading this article so you can complete this event as soon as possible. Now, without any further delay, let’s start the article and learn all about it.
Table of Contents
Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 Guide:-
On Day 1 of the Radiant Harvest New Event, you have to collect violet-glow jellyfish in a specific area in the minimap. The location to find the jellyfish is already given in the minimap, so you don’t need to find the location.
Participate in the Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 one adventure rank 20 and above and also complete Arcon Quest Chapter 4 Act 1. You have to collect as much jellyfish as possible within 1 minute. You can take help from turbulent rings and bubbles to win fast. Once you complete the number of Violetglow jellyfish within 1 minute, you will complete the Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 quest, and you will get the reward.
How to Collect the Jellyfish in Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1?
To collect the jellyfish in the Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 quest, follow the process given below.
- To start the event, you must go to the event page in the menu and start the challenge.
- When you start, you will be taken to the challenge area.
- You don’t need to find the location because the location is given on a minimap.
- Then go to the area and start collecting violet-glow jellyfish.
- You have to collect them fast because you only have one minute to complete the quest.
- If you are slow in the game, make use of turbulent rings and bubbles to swim fast and collect the jellyfish. The turbulent ring will increase your swimming speed, and you will be able to collect lots of jellyfish quicker and finish the challenge in much less time.
Also, for a speed boost, you can use the turbulent bubble, which will increase your speed for a short period of time. You can swim faster in a short period of time with these bubbles and finish your quest in less time.
To complete the radiant harvest new event, we suggest you collect the violetglow jellyfish that were close to you. Don’t worry if you are not able to collect much Violetglow Jellyfish in a specific time; you are still able to complete the Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1 quest.
Rewards after completing the Radiant Harvest New Event Day 1:-
Once you complete Day 1 of the Radiant Harvest New Event, you will get the following rewards:
- Primogem x 60
- Mora x 60,000
- Hero’s Wit x 4
Each day you will get a new reward by completing the event, so make sure to complete all the Day 7 events.
So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Treacherous Light of the Depths Genshin Impact Complete Guide 2023
- How to Obtain Credit Coupons Genshin Impact Latest 2023
- Genshin Impact Furina Splash Art, Model Leaks, Skills & More!