New World PTR Patch Notes Today introduced so many new features and changes to the game that make the game more interesting. In this article, we are going to share some of the newest New World PTR Today’s Patch Notes that have been released. Let us start the article of New World PTR Today’s Patch Notes.
Table of Contents
New World PTR Patch Notes Today: A Detailed Look
The Public Test Realm (PTR) for New World has published a New World PTR Patch Notes Today where some changes are introduced and also including the addition of mounts, the new weapon the Flail, and the new zone Elysian Wilds.
Players can now move about Aeternum more quickly and simply thanks to mounts. Lions, horses, and dire wolves are the three types of mounts that are available. Each kind of mount has advantages and disadvantages in the game. While dire wolves are the toughest mounts, they are also the slowest. Where horses are an excellent all-around mount.
Stablemasters can be found in large cities where you can buy mounts. They can also be discovered in treasure boxes or as a random drop from adversaries.
A new weapon called the Flail combines distant and melee attacks. It can be used against close enemies or to lob projectiles at them from a distance. Although the Flail is a strong weapon, it is also cumbersome and slows to use.
The Flail is available from weaponsmiths in more urban areas in the game. It can also be found in treasure boxes or as a random drop from enemies.
The PTR introduced also a new zone called Elysian Wilds. The Angry Earth, a new enemy faction, as well as a variety of other new animals, call this lush, green forest home. The Savage Divide, a brand-new dungeon, can be found in Elysian Wilds.
A difficult dungeon for level 60 and higher players is called The Savage Divide. Players will receive strong equipment and weapons after completing the Savage Divide.
New World PTR Today’s Patch Notes: What is New?
In addition to the new mounts, Flail, and Elysian Wilds, the PTR patch also includes other changes, including:
- New Heartrune ability: Primal Fury
- New Expedition: The Savage Divide
- New Mutations
- Balance changes to weapons and skills
- Bug fixes
New World PTR Patch Notes September 2023
Here are some additional details about New World PTR Today’s Patch Notes:
- The Flail is a two-handed weapon that has a variety of abilities, including a ranged attack that can launch a projectile at enemies.
- The Savage Divide is a level 60+ dungeon that is located in Elysian Wilds.
- The new Heartrune ability, Primal Fury, is a powerful attack that can be used to deal damage to multiple enemies.
- The new Expedition, The Savage Divide, is a challenging dungeon that is designed for players of level 60 and above.
- The new Mutations are a new difficulty setting for Expeditions.
- The balance changes to weapons and skills are designed to make the game more balanced and to improve the viability of all weapons and skills.
- The bug fixes address several issues that players reported.
That is all about the New World PTR Patch Notes September 2023. We have shared the long New World PTR Today’s Patch Notes in a detailed and summarized way. For more such amazing content, stay tuned to GamingAcharya. Thank you for reading till the very end.
Thank You for Reading This Post, Don't Forget to Subscribe to Our Social Media Handle.