The second Summer escape quests is Swim distance within 5s after bouncing. As we know the Fortnite Summer Escape Quests is previously released and now available. Also they offer an amazing chance to level up and earn awesome rewards. There are numerous quests for you to complete.
And here’s the best part: as part of the Summer Escape event, you’ll receive a whopping 30,000 XP (experience points) for completing every quest. This is the perfect opportunity to improve your Season Level and unlock more amazing items. Not only will you get XP for completing these Fortnite Summer Escape Quests.
But you’ll also receive free gifts and rewards along the way. However in this article we will cover only one quest of summer escape quests in Frotnite “Swim distance within 5s after bouncing on an umbrella or tires”. And how to complete the quest in fast and easy way. So without any further delay let’s start the article.
Table of Contents
How To Complete Swim distance within 5s after bouncing on an umbrella or tires quest?
If you want to complete the Swim Distance Within 5s after Bouncing on an Umbrella or Tires challenge in Fortnite then follow this instructions given below:
- Find an umbrella or a set of tires to bounce on. These can be found around the map, especially close to Sunswoon Lagoon.
- To gain momentum, bounce on the umbrella or tires.
- Jump into the water and begin swimming as soon as possible.
- Swim distance 5s after bouncing on the umbrella or tires, but there is no specify distance.
- The Swim distance within 5s after bouncing challenge will be completed after you have swum the required distance in 5 seconds or less, and you will receive 30,000 XP as a prize.
Full List Of Summer Escape Quest In Fortnite :-
The following is the complete list of Fortnite Summer Escape Quests and their rewards:
- Mantle within 30s of busting through a door for 30,000 XP
- Swim distance within 5s after bouncing on an umbrella or tires for 30,000 XP
- Gain 200 shields for 30,000 XP
- Damage opponents within 45 seconds of exiting the sea after swimming (100) for 30,000 XP
- Sunswoon Lagoon (75) swim distance for 30,000 XP
- Eat ice cream cones (5) for 30,000 XP
- Break 10 slap or slurp barrels for 30,000 XP
- Destroying structures (30) for 30,000 XP
- Collect (4) Fireflies for 30,000 XP
- Light three campfires for 30,000 XP
- Sprint when under the influence of Slap (200) for 30,000 XP
- Collecting uncommon or superior weapons (3) for 30,000 XP
- Wildlife Damage (50) for 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for catching 3 fish in a single match.
- Outlast 200 players for 30,000 XP
- Pet tamed wolves or wild boars in various matches (2) for 30,000 XP
- Use the Flare Gun to reveal enemies (7) for 30,000 XP
- 30,000 XP for defeating seven foes
- Cut down trees (10) for 30,000 XP
- Use the Sunswoon Lagoon launchpad (1) for 30,000 XP
- Gain 500 shields for Back Bling by Wild Fronds
- Use a Harpoon Gun to inflict damage on adversaries (300) for Back Bling by Wild Fronds
- Fish at Holly Hedges, Retail Row, or Craggy Cliffs (10) for Back Bling by Wild Fronds
- defeat adversaries at Slurpy Swamp or Weeping Woods (5) for Back Bling by Wild Fronds
- Use a Sniper Rifle to do damage to adversaries (300) (Bugsy Glider)
- Use a sniper rifle to take down adversaries (3) (Bugsy Glider)
So this way you can complete Swim distance within 5s after bouncing challenge by following this guide. And you can get the Wild Fronds Back Bling after completing 14 Summer Escape quest, while the Bugsy Glider can be unlocked after completing 18 quests. Players will get both cosmetics in reward for completing all 24 tasks.
Also, each completed summer escape quest offers you 30,000 XP. From July 4 through July 18, 2023, the Fortnite Summer Escape Quests were available. So this is for you: if you like our post and find it interesting, then please make sure to subscribe to Gaming Acharya. And you can also follow us on social media platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
We post daily updates there first, then make articles, so to be updated, follow us and bookmark Gaming Acharya in your browser. We will post daily updates about the latest game and quest.
- Mantle within 30s of busting through a door: Fortnite Summer Escape Quests!
- Complete Story of Slone in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 3!
- How to Acquire Opal Fortnite Skin for Free in 2023?