In Particle Acceleration Destiny 2, emblems are among the most sought-after decorative items. Bungie added a ton of brand-new insignia for everyone to gather with Lightfall. While some of these badges are obtained by finishing particular Triumphs, others are awarded as prizes.
Players from all over the world are getting set to locate and vanquish whatever is concealed in the terraformed tower as the Root of Nightmares assault race draws near. You can still get rewarded even if you aren’t taking part in the action, but you’ll have to observe other players do it in a livestream.
Table of Contents
How to get Particle Acceleration Destiny 2
Emblems are highly prized as decorative objects by Particle Acceleration Destiny 2 fans. With the release of Lightfall, Bungie recently expanded the game’s Emblem selection, which is now open to all players. Some are given as prizes, while others can be acquired by finishing Triumphs.
Players from all over the world are getting ready to find and solve the riddle inside the pyramid as the Root of Nightmares assault race approaches. Even if you are not participating in the event, you can still receive a prize by viewing other people’s live broadcasts of it.
A particular emblem is used to signify the Twitch Rivals competition, which is a component of the Particle Acceleration Destiny 2 Lightfall raid race broadcast. You must observe your favorite broadcaster compete in the raid race on Twitch for at least two hours if you want to get this insignia. You must first link your Twitch and Bungie profiles before you can use this insignia in the game.
Link Twitch & Bungie accounts to get Particle Acceleration Destiny 2
Here are the steps you must take to connect these two accounts, if you haven’t already:
- Go to Bungie.net and register in to your account by choosing the proper platform and providing the necessary information.
- Click on your profile image in the upper right corner of the screen after logging in. Go to the drop-down selection and choose Account Settings.
- There will be a Twitch icon next to a choice on the resulting screen that appears.
- To connect your Twitch and Bungie profiles, click this icon and follow the on-screen directions.
- Open Twitch after linking your profiles.
- The button for your personal photo is in the upper right. Choose Drops & prizes from the drop-down option.
- You should see the Particle Acceleration logo under the Inventory menu. You must select the Claim option here.
- Before you can claim the insignia from the Twitch inventory page, you will be asked to connect your accounts if you haven’t already.
- After starting Destiny 2, go to Master Rahool, the Cryptarch. You should be able to claim the insignia from here if you followed the instructions above exactly.
More about Particle Acceleration Destiny 2
In Destiny 2, raid events typically go hand in hand with the competition option. The assault race’s power level limit will be 1780 for the first 48 hours. This indicates that you will only have a maximum useful strength of 1780. Therefore, it won’t matter if you have more strength than this.
As a consequence, every enemy you meet will be 20 power levels stronger than you, making the whole process difficult. Make sure your finest weapons and protection are outfitted if you’re interested in giving it a try. It should be mentioned that before the forthcoming raid, Bungie has disabled specific firearms to level the playing field for participants in Particle Acceleration Destiny 2 Lightfall’s raid competition.