An introduction to the symbols in Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols encounter and how to locate the hidden symbol chambers. The Vow of the Disciples raid in Destiny 2 contains a few mysteries and additional tasks that will award those with sharp eyes. Throughout the raid, players will meet various symbols or glyphs that show more frequently and become incorporated with the raid’s mechanics as they progress.
Knowing all of the Promise of the Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols and Glyphs is critical to conquering the majority of the raid’s difficulties. Not only that, but there is a clue at the beginning of each raid that, if followed properly, will give an extra reward at the conclusion. In this tutorial, we will discuss the various symbols discovered in the Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols assault, as well as reveal the hidden locations of the glyph chambers for the extra prize.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols
In the Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols attack, there are 27 seals to be found. These marks are typically discovered on walls or as projections left by vanquished Glyphkeepers. Their primary purpose is to be used in raid riddles where players must work out which symbols are pertinent to their advancement through the raid. On the off chance that you mean to take part in a Vow of the Disciple attack, you should be familiar with the “call-outs” or titles that players use to recognize the imprints from each other. Different call-outs may be used by various players, but these are the most prevalent.
Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols Raid Secret Puzzle
While finishing the Vow of the Disciple attack, players can settle a secret glyph question. Solving this riddle will grant players access to an additional chest containing an assured crimson weapon, also known as a weapon with Deepsight Resonance. Players can do this once per account each week, which is a protected technique to reap red weaponry. This riddle works by allowing players to see a totem with three emblems upon entering the tower into the Disciple’s Bog.
These symbols are chosen at random from 9 of the raid’s 27 possible emblems. All through the strike, the players will search out regions that hold these particular symbols and enact them by terminating at them. Each room has a unique symbol that does not alter during attack missions. This means that once you see the symbols on the totem, you only need to think about locating the specific rooms with these symbols and making sure to visit them as your fireteam travels through the region.
Destiny 2 Vow of the Disciple Symbols Raid Secret Locations
Here are the sites of each of the nine hidden symbols’ rooms:
- Pyramid: Turn around as soon as you leap into the opening from the totem and land below to find a fragment. Shoot the fragment to show the path to the Pyramid sign.
- When you get to the corridor with the floating cube frames (the room before Acquisition), turn left and you’ll see a shard high up the wall. This will take you to the chamber with the Give sign.
- Darkness: Find the sphinx statue and shoot the fragment between its front claws during the first confrontation or acquisition. This will lead you to the chamber with the Darkness emblem.
- Worship: After defeating the boss on the second battle, locate the fragment on the left side of the chamber, and it will unlock the entrance immediately across the room that goes to the Worship symbol.
- Stop: At the conclusion of the jumping puzzle chamber, you will access another room through a slit. The shard that will unlock the entrance to the chamber with the Stop symbol is directly across from where you entered.