Want to know the location of Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy? Here is the answer of your question. We will tell you about about the location of the Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy, how to make thunderbrew potion using Shrivelfig Fruit and what ingredients will required to make it. Just stay in this post to know all of this.
Table of Contents
What Is Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy?
During the academic year 1987 to 1988 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, students took a herbology course where they learned about the Shrivelfig fruit. Abyssinia provided the plants utilised in the class.
Severus Snape like Shrivelfigs, while Nymphadora Tonks was motivated to colour her hair purple after viewing the plant, according to Professor Pomona Sprout, who informed the students. During herbology class in the beginning of 1993, students were given the responsibility of pruning Shrivelfigs.
Ernie Macmillan and Harry Potter both worked on same plant with Hannah Abbott when they met while removing withering stalks. They saw spiders moving in the direction of the Forbidden Forest during this part.
Later that year, Severus Snape gave a lesson on how to produce the Shrinking Solution to his third-year Potions students and assigned Harry Potter the chore of peeling the necessary Shrivelfigs of Draco Malfoy, who claimed he was injured and couldn’t do it himself.
Location Of Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy :-
Since there isn’t a drop that will tell you a Shrivelfig fruit in Hogwarts Legacy, there isn’t a clear solution to the question of where to find it. You can get the fruit from of the Shrivelfig plant.
Shrivelfig seeds must be purchased and planted in order to grow a Shrivelfig plant. However, there are two ways to obtain the Hogwarts Legacy Shrivelfig fruit and brew the thunderbrewin Hogeart heritage.
- The magic neep at Hogsmeade is where you may purchase Shrivelfig fruit seeds. And at a potting table, you may cultivate it yourself. Grow it in sufficient numbers because the Thunderbrew Recipe requires a medium-sized or larger pot.
- The Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy can also be purchased directly from Magic Neep at Hogsmeade.
The location of this store is in Hogsmeade Village, on the northeastern edge of the community, directly over the river from the two bridges.
Go there, speak with the vendor, and you can pay 150 coins for a pack of Shrivelfig seeds under the seed packets category of the buy menu. In the next paragraph we will tell you what ingredients needed to make thunderbrew potion using Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy.
What Are The Ingredients You Need To Make Thunderbrew Potion Using Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy?
The following ingredients are required to prepare the Thunderbrew Potion in Hogwarts Legacy using Shrivelfig fruit.
- 1 Leech Juice – This substance is primarily found near bodies of water and leeches in the open world.
- Grow one Shrivelfig fruit or purchase one from the Magic Neep in Hogsmeade.
- 1 Stench of the Dead—Zombie-type foes occasionally drop it as a drop item.
How To Make Thunderbrew Potion Using Shrivelfig Fruit Hogwarts Legacy?
This are the following steps to making Thunderbrew Potion using Shrivelfig Fruit In Hogwarts Legacy. Make sure to follow step by step information to get results.
- The potion recipe can be purchased for 1,200 at J. Pippin’s Potions in Hogsmeade.
- Go to Hogsmeade’s J. Pippin’s Potions.
- Get the recipe for Thunderbrew Potion.
- Purchase the brewing ingredient.
- Visit your potion station once more.
This are the information we got to tell you about, if you like our post then please follow Gaming Acharya. You can also follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram account. And also if you have any queries please feel free to comment.