Sword Art Online Variant Showdown is the newest SAO mobile game, which will be published on November 21st, 2022, to commemorate the franchise’s tenth anniversary. Kirito had heard the title before. A game that has sparked a lot of interest among gamers, not least since it was allegedly invented by a middle school prodigy. Kirito hears two reports about Cross Edge one day at the Uncertain Bistro.
The first: a secret player shows up out of the blue and attacks. Losing them implies losing your very own piece of memory.
The second: This gamer strolls around with their hood pulled low to cover their eyes. Kirito is helped to remember Snickering Final resting place, the player-executioner bunch he experienced in SAO. Kirito and his companions start having Cross Edge in impact to research these bits of hearsay, and are before long designated in an unexpected assault.
Table of Contents
How to reroll Sword Art Online Variant Showdown?
With Sword Art Online Variant Showdown now available, it’s time to reroll and begin your trip with your favorite Sword Art Online Variant Showdown characters. Fortunately, the game has one of the simplest rerolling alternatives. Coming up next are the means you should take to reroll:
- At the point when you start the game, it will start with the introduction and the obligatory instructional exercise, which can endure as long as 5 minutes whenever skipped.
- At the point when you’re done, you’ll be taken to the hall and into the instructional exercise scout.
- The training is free and includes an unlimited number of retries.
- The informative force will promise you something like one SSR character, and contingent upon your karma, you might have the option to acquire a greater amount of them.
- You can enter the game after you are satisfied with your educational draw.
- Make sure you’re cool with it because rerolling outside of instructional pulls will need you to delete and reload the game.
- If you are, go to the present symbol to get the launch benefits, which include 20 free draws.
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown Postponed News:
Sword Art Online Variant Showdown’s producer, Takeuchi, has revealed that the game would be postponed until further notice. The game was intended to be launched last Sunday, November 6, 2022, to commemorate the 10th anniversary of the Sword Art Online Variant Showdown anime.
Notwithstanding, as Takeuchi himself noted, issues have made it challenging for the game to be sent off on that day. SAO Variant Showdown is the most up to date portable game section in the Sword Art Online series by Bandai Namco for iOS and Android.
What’s New in SAO Variant Showdown
The game highlights hack and slice activity as well as the Switch framework, which is like the series in that you label out the dynamic person to trade in their partner to convey gigantic harm. It’s not all bad news for the game right now; pre-registration has reached its limit, and all of the perks provided will be accessible to gamers as soon as the game launches, including:
- Asuna, SSR [Will to Fight], and her Evolution Crystals
- The Flash’s Will is an SSR Ability Card.
- 10 SSR Guaranteed Premium Tickets
- 400 Variant Crystals (Premium Currency for the game)