Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 not launching, colliding with work area at startup (or in-game), or dark screen hardships can happen for different causes. In this COD MW 2 (2022 change adaptation) PC investigating instructional exercise, I will go through each of the different answers for crashing and dark screen hardships.
There are a few methods for eliminating the purposes behind the game not beginning issue, crashes during startup or ongoing interaction, and dark screen in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
Table of Contents
Modern Warfare 2 not launching: Method 1
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 files that are damaged or missing might cause several difficulties with the game starting or functioning on your PC. To stay away from these challenges, fix your game documents by following the techniques beneath.
- Navigate to your Steam client.
- Navigate to the Library menu.
- Right-click available for any emergencies of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 and pick Properties.
- Go to the Local Files tab after selecting Properties.
- Click the “Verify game file integrity” button.
In the event that you have a Battle.net account, you might utilize the maintenance device to fix the records in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Launch the Battle.net client.
- Select the icon for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.
- Then, at that point, close to the Play button, click the wheel.
- Choose Scan and Repair.
- Finally, press the Start Scan button.
Modern Warfare 2 not launching: Method 2
In certain circumstances, outdated or damaged graphics card driver software might be the source of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 launch or crash troubles on Windows PC. Subsequently, you ought to download and introduce the latest GPU drivers. However, before installing, you need to delete the existing graphics driver with DDU. Display Driver Uninstaller: How to Remove AMD/NVIDIA/INTEL GPU Drivers Completely.
Modern Warfare 2 not launching: Method 3
Another reason the game crashes at launch is that some third-party apps are running in the background. Shutting applications that are running behind the scenes on your PC might determine your COD MW2 inconveniences.
Send off the errand administrator and end any cycles that are keeping the game from launching. MSI Max engine propulsion, RTSS Rivatuner, EVGA Accuracy XOC, EVGA Accuracy X1, AutoHotKey, Razer Neural connection, and more are models. A spotless boot can uncover whether foundation applications are disrupting Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2. To do a perfect boot, follow these means:
- Press the Windows + R keys together.
- Enter msconfig into the container and hit Enter.
- Explore to the Administrations menu.
- To begin, choose the “Hide all Microsoft services” checkbox.
- Then press the “Disable all” option. Make certain that the Networking and Audio services are not disabled.
- Press the alright button.
- At long last, switch off your PC.
Furthermore, while playing Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, the overlays might cause sporadic crashes.
Modern Warfare 2 not launching: Method 4
COD MW2 may not launch on your PC or laptop if your game utilizes an integrated graphics card rather than a standalone graphics card. You may compel Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to use your primary GPU by modifying your NVIDIA Control Panel. Alternatively, you may alter the graphics performance settings in Windows 10/11.
Modern Warfare 2 not launching: Method 5
Your game may crash as a result of OC. If you know how, you should attempt to disable overclocking.
At startup, some USB devices, such as a joystick, wheel, headset, or microphone, may cause Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 to crash to the desktop. Try running COD MW2 after momentarily disconnecting all USB devices except your mouse and keyboard.
Using multiple monitors may cause the game to not launch. Temporarily disable your second and third monitors. Then launch the game. You can basically unplug them or disable them through the NVIDIA Control Panel. (Display > Set up multiple displays)
- Call of Duty Nicki Minaj: COD x Nicki Minaj Collaboration 2022!
- Call Of Duty Season 9: Release Date, Leaks &, 3rd Anniversary Update!
- Call of Duty Season 8 Legendary Katana, New Map, New Anime Characters