The article is on Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2, It’s time to don our mech costume and clean up the Haunted Sectors because Destiny 2’s Festival of a Lost celebration has returned. Similar to the previous year, players would be thrown in Haunted Lost Sectors in which they must combat armies of foes, collect candy, and ultimately defeat a boss in at end.
It’s a quick event action, but it’s frequently rather chaotic, and it’s a wonderful method to level up weaponry. Similar to a Solstice the Heroes event, there is an new set of victories to achieve in order to obtain a Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2 title. Lets see more about the Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2 in bely paragraphs.
Table of Contents
How To Get Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2?
You need to start by speaking with Eva Levante, a event merchant in the tower. This will initiate a series of missions and advancements that are necessary to launch the event and the Seal progression.
There are 20 Triumphs total in Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2. The remaining 4 are really for guilding the seal, you must finish 16 of them to receive it. Below we will see all 20 Triumphs to get Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2.
Required 16 Triumps To Get Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2 :-
There are 18 different victories, much as the previous event seal, but you only need to finish 16 of them to win the prize. You must additionally achieve four victories in order to particularly gild this title.
• Cryptozoologist: To reinstate a chapter in Tales of Forgotten Vol. 2, use a manifested page.
• Bookworm I: To restore nine chapters of Tales of the Forgotten, Volume 2, use a manifested page.
• Bookworm II: Be using a manifested page to bring 18 chapters of Tales of Forgotten Vol. 2 back to life.
• Bookworm III: Use a manifested page to restore Tales of the Forgotten Vol. 2’s 27 chapters.
• Kill 100 Headless Ones on haunted regions to earn the achievement “Heads Will Roll.”
• Finish the missions on the playlist for Haunted Sectors’ Haunted Moon, Haunted Nessus, Haunted Europa, and Haunted EDZ.
• Earn 17,500 candy at the candy corner.
• Mystery Meet: Get Eva’s Epic Mystery Grab Bags.
• Sniperstition: Using sniper rifles to defeat enemy soldiers.
Use auto-rifles to defeat enemies when using automatic transmission.
• Use pulse rifles to defeat opponents. The third time’s the charm.
• Conclusion: Use arc energy to defeat adversaries.
• Complete all ritual tasks, such as strikes, Crucible matches, and Gambit matches.
• Aim for the Deck: Complete Ketchcrash or Vanguard Ops tasks.
• Masked Bandit: While sporting a Festival of Lost mask, earn Candy on Crucible and Gambit matches.
• 35 Haunted Sectors are complete. Happy Haunting Ground, gilded victories
Remaining 4 Triumphs Of Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2
Here the remaining 4 Triumphs Of Ghost Writer Seal Destiny 2.
• Kill all Headless Individuals in the Haunted Moon, Haunted Nessus, Haunted Europa, and Haunted EDZ Sectors.
• Complete Trials of Osiris rounds, Grandmaster Nightfalls, Master Nightfalls, raids, dungeons, or any other activity while masked at the Festival of the Lost.
• You must complete the Haunted Moon, Haunted Nessus, Haunted Europa, and Haunted EDZ Sectors successfully and without dying in order to become the Deathless One.
• Earn 30,000 candies with Sweet Tooth.
Final Words :-
The majority of these victories can be achieved simply by taking part in the event’s reward cycle. Make sure to always have an Arc subclass equipped including an auto rifle, sniper rifle, and pulse rifle in order to make the most of your time.
By doing this, you’ll be able to advance toward four of the victories when you engage in additional tasks like Ketchcrash, Crucible contests, and the Haunted Sectors.
To finish Tales of the Forgotten, Volume 2, one must obtain enough Manifested pages, which is the sole significant grind for this title. It’s not as easy as just using one Manifested Page to open a chapter. Several pages are needed for several chapters, so it will take a while to unlock everything.