Destiny 2 Patch Notes 6.2.5 update are all out now, Bungie has released the latest Destiny 2 6.2.5 patch update version with the patch notes for all the guardians and the servers were also offline for a while from their end.
As per the leaks the 6.2.5 patch update version of Destiny 2 is coming out from this evening which is 18th October, 2022. And Bungie will once again shut the servers of D2 for over 2 to 3 hours before the release the 6.2.5 patch update of Destiny 2 officially to all the guardians.
So right from weapon buffs, changes in gameplay, and more have been listed for Destiny 2 6.2.5 patch update from Bungie, more of them will be for the current SMG and rifles of Destiny 2 season 18 edition itself.
Table of Contents
Destiny 2 Patch Notes 6.2.5 Update – All Destiny 2 6.2.5 Patch Notes!
Exotic weapon tweaks and buffs, archetype changes for weapons, festival of the lost update, new weapon changes are all the major agenda for Destiny 2 next 6.2.5 patch update version of the game.
So here’s the Destiny 2 6.2.5 patch update hotfix and notes for all the guardians from Bungie,
And in particular 11 of the current Destiny 2 season of the plunder weapons will be undergoing a hotfix and changes from the next following 6.2.5 patch update.
All Changes and Patch Notes of Destiny 2 6.2.5 Update!
So as expected the 11 weapons which will be having changes and buffs for Destiny 2 season 18 6.2.5 update are,
- Auto rifles with archetype changes, 20% decrease for the coil. The precision frames of auto rifles increased to 1.55x
- Pulse rifle will get the adaptive Frame archetype as a new curve, crit damage at 31.4
- Sidearm weapons with a rise in the auto aim of over 30%.
- Fusion rifles with vertical recoil reduction by 50%.
- Bow weapons with a major transition through the 6.2.5 hotfix in Destiny 2 as the stow duration for the Bows will be increased now.
- The stylish blue scout rifle with 150 rpm changes, damage for scout decreased to 40, crit damage to 70.
- Shayura’s wrath, friction fire SMGs zoom set to 15 from 16, while damages increased to 27.
More weapon changes from the Destiny 2 6.2.5 hotfix will be for the remaining weapons like,
- Sniper rifles setting time increased to 60% and more changes for the flinch here
- The glaives got a huge reduction in damage resistance from 75 to 50
- Finally, the explosive rocket launcher from the Destiny 2 6.2.5 hotfix update will be getting a change in the blast radius and targets,
Apart from these, the other major Destiny 2 6.2.5 buffs will be for the range finder and gun shot straight with some perks.
And the exotics patch notes for Destiny 2 6.2.5 hotfix update will be for the
- Jade rabbit with a reduction of 20 aim assist
- Lord of wolves with damage buff, critical multiplier changes, universal base damage changes
All these are the available Destiny 2 6.2.5 patch update fixes, patch notes, buffs and nerfs for now from Bungie for the guardians, as the 6.2.5 update for Destiny 2 season 18 will be rolled out today, guardians will get to know more on the same patch update.
Stay tuned for more about Destiny 2 6.2.5 hotfix update and changes soon once the update gets rolling from Bungie.
Now that’s a wrap from Gaming Acharya end for the Destiny 2 patch notes 6.2.5 update leaks, and more about the same. All these current Destiny 2 weapons will be going through some transition through the 6.2.5 hotfix from Bungie.
Stay tuned for more about Destiny 2 leaks and updates from our end, follow us for all gaming articles and updates here on GA. Stay tuned with us for more Esports updates and features with all the article guide.
Check out the latest articles from gaming acharya here below with the links. Follow us on all of our social media handles and pages for the latest gaming news and content on time.
- Protective Light Destiny 2: How Use It?
- Sisters Challenge Destiny 2: (Daughter Challenge) How To Complete It?
- Destiny 2 Hotfix 22.214.171.124 Update, Patch Notes!
- WoW Halloween Event 2022