Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Free Rewards, New Map Updates, and the new Ash character have all come out now, here’s all info about Apex Legends Mobile season 3 free rewards and more updates here.
There are several changes, buffs, and nerfs from the Apex Legends Season 3 such that they even take an hour to read, but when we speak up about the rewards of Apex Legends Mobile season 3, they are only in fewer numbers.
As some of the weapons have gone through some buffs and nerfs from the following Apex Legends season 3, while only a handful amount of rewards are all added for Apex season 3.
Table of Contents
Apex Legends Mobile Season 3 Free Rewards – All Info!
As no major rewards are available for Apex Legends season 3, let’s look at the overview here,
Once the Apex Legends Mobile season 3 commences on October 18th, players will get the battle pass, free cosmetics, and a rifle gun completely for free.
Also, some of the Apex Legends Mobile in-game items might be given away as a freebie, or else the new event and challenges of Apex Legends Mobile season 3 will grant players all the free reward, the list is yet to be official though.
Other Features of Apex Legends Mobile Season 3!
– The New Battle Pass in Apex Legends Mobile season 3 will unlock all the free cosmetics and other reward items
– the ranked rewards are all available from the rank page for the following Apex Legends Mobile season 3
– Predators, Masters, Diamond all players will get the ranked rewards now
– Prowler, L-STAR are the new weapons
– Rampage, R-301, VOLT SMG, Sentinel, and RE-45 are the new kitted weapons from Apex Legends Mobile season 3 edition
– the new Halloween event in Apex Legends season 3 is set to happen very soon
– also the second shot blitz is all set to continue throughout the battle royale mode in Apex Legends Mobile season 3
Once Apex Legends Mobile season 3 goes live on 18th Oct 2022 expect more rewards, free rewards updates, and features from the team officially.
Now speaking about the new character launch from Apex Legends season 3, Ash is the next character in the game for all the Apex Legends Mobile players for the 3rd season of the mobile game.
More Leaks & Patch Notes for Apex Legends Season 3!
Now speaking about the Apex Legends season 3 patch notes,
– the map rotation with its update is all set to occur soon
– Coliseum is all set to be the new town as it’s gonna land at the kings canyon
– Thermal Station, Artillery, Pythas Block 0 will all be the game’s major map rotation updates
– perks are ranked accordingly
– Prowler SMG reserve ammo has been increased to 300 now
– EVA-8 single pellet damage has been reduced from 7 to 6 now
– crypto is all set to be the new legend of the game
– passive, tactical and ultimate are all the three major abilities of the crypto legend from Apex Legends Mobile season 3 launch
That’s all about the Apex Legends Mobile season 3 free rewards, leaks and patch notes. Just about 5 days to go for the Apex Legends mobile season 3 launch and once the battle pass gets unlocked all Apex Legends Mobile players will be unlocking more free rewards and Cosmetics.
Once the free rewards for Apex Legends season 3 gets released, we will post them here at Gaming Acharya. Till then stay tuned for more Apex Legends Mobile season 3 updates and leaks from our end officially here.
Season 3 of Apex Legends Mobile which is also given the title “champions” will be releasing next week, as the patch notes haven’t revealed more rewards and free rewards for Apex Legends season 3, let’s all wait and watch for more rewards and weapon leaks once the update rolls out soon.
- Apex Legends Season 16 Leaks, Legend & Release Date!
- Apex Legends Season 15 Legend Leak, Release Date & More!
- How to Unlock Golden Ticket in Apex Legends 2022
- Apex Legends Redeem Codes