The Fortnite Part 3 Season multi-Week 2 difficulties have been spilled in front of their authority delivery, and here’s a look at what’s to come. So let’s discuss the Fortnite week 2 season 4 quest & how to solve them in this exclusive and interesting guide from Gaming Acharya.
Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 quest has arrived, bringing with it a fresh new Battle Pass: Paradise. Epic Games will provide a fresh set of tasks every week with the introduction of the new Battle Pass.
While the next Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest tasks are still a few days away, famous data miner iFireMonkey has already revealed all of the challenges for the coming week. This guide will go through the entire arrangement of Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest difficulties.
Table of Contents
Fortnite week 2 season 4 quest
As usual, Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest will be jam-packed with seven seasonal challenges, with the chance to gain 20,000 XP for completing each objective. As a result, by finishing all objectives, players might earn a whopping 140,000 XP.
The Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest Occasional missions will open up in-game on Thursday, September 29th, 2022 at 18:30 IST. Coming up next is a rundown of the missions that will be all suitable in Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest:
- Open Chests or Ammo Boxes Inside The Driftwood (3)
- Gain Shields at the Reality Tree (75)
- Knock Down a Timber Pine and Dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a Single Match (2)
- Shoot Targets While Ziplining (2)
- Deal Damage to Opponents With a Legendary Weapon (150)
- Eliminate Opponents While Chromed (3)
- Search Red Tool Boxes (3)
#Fortnite News Update: Play, Reboot, Reward
— FortyLeak – Fortnite Leaks & News (@FortyLeak) September 29, 2022
Open Chests or Ammo Boxes Inside The Driftwood
- Land on the pirate ship known as The Driftwood in Lustrous Lagoon.
- Look through the ship’s cabins for chests.
- When you find it, interact with it to open it.
- Repeat the method twice more to finish the challenge.
Gain Shields at the Reality Tree
- When starting a match, participants must land at or near the Reality Tree.
- Later in the game, players can land at any preferred position and then trek towards the tree.
- Players must position themselves at/near the tree after they have landed.
- Players may then use whatever emoticon they like.
- This should finish the challenge and grant 15000 XP.
- Players just need to do it once.
Knock Down a Timber Pine and Dislodge a Runaway Boulder in a Single Match
In any case, the best region to complete the unstick challenge is straightforwardly outside Rave Cavern. A Runaway Boulder may be found there, as well as Timber Pines just down the hill. This makes completing both requirements in a single match very difficult. Timber Pines, on the other hand, may be brought down anyplace near Runaway Boulders, as they are in practically every location. On their journey down, the boulders occasionally shatter the pines.
Shoot Targets While Ziplining
- Fort Jonesy has three.
- Shift Shafts has two locations.
- Three are located at the Stream crossing northwest of Greasy Grove.
- Two miles south of Greavy Grove.
- One to the south and one to the east of Tilted Towers
- Two near and around Leafy Reef/Shelly Shoals, west of Greasy Grove.
- Seven Outpost V has one.
- Six ziplines are located northwest of Cloudy Condos in and around Impossible Rock, Chateau Bob, and Possible Paradox.
- One is found west of Reality Tree in Peril Pass.
- Six in the vicinity of Loot Lake and The Glow
- Seven Outpost II has one.
Deal Damage to Opponents With a Legendary Weapon
The kind of Assault Rifle isn’t particularly crucial for this challenge, however players may want to try to get a Rare Hammer Assault Rifle. This week, they are also challenged to hit five headshots from 40 meters away with the rifle, allowing them to kill two birds with one stone.
To finish this task, one must be more aggressive than normal. Timid Fortnite players will need to start shooting at everyone and attempting to instigate battles in order to do some harm. They’ll have achieved that task after they’ve dealt 1000 overall damage in any number of matches.
Eliminate Opponents While Chromed
- Use Chrome Splash before engaging an opponent.
- Turn into a blob and flank them for superior movement and shooting opportunities.
- Revert to regular Chromed shape and open fire once in a superior shooting position.
- To advance in the challenge, you must eliminate an opponent.
- Repeat this procedure two more times to finish the work.
Search Red Tool Boxes
Unlike chests, they do not generate any noise that may aid Loopers in their navigation. Because Red Tool Boxes occur at random, players should land at famous spots such as The Collider, Rocky Reels, Condo Canyon, Conker’s Speedway, and others.
Only at gas stations may Loopers expect a greater spawn rate for the red Tool Boxes. Ammo Boxes, as the name implies, drop ammo for guns in the form of Small and Large rounds. They also sell the following things in Fornite Week 2 Season 4 Quest:
- Off-road Tires are a vehicle modification.
- Cow Catchers Vehicle Modification
- Repair Torches
It’s worth noting that the latter two tasks are replacement challenges, which means they’ll only be available if the previous quests fail.
These weekly tasks will be available until the season ends. As a result, players have plenty of time to finish them and earn beautiful cosmetic items from this season’s Battle Pass. Following that, further tasks will be accessible whenever Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 5 begins. That brings us to the end of our guide to all of the Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest.
The Fortnite Week 2 Season 4 Quest difficulties have been spilled in front of their authority delivery, and here’s a see at what’s to come.