Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing: The free-to-play multiplayer game Destiny 2 is very well-liked, but since the most recent update, The Witch Queen, it has been having problems. Players of Destiny 2 on the PC, Xbox, and PlayStation have been complaining that the game frequently crashes.
A fantastic selection of new content, including weapons, skins, challenges, and other fun things, has been included in the most recent version. However, because they can no longer enjoy the game, it has also annoyed other gamers.
While some users have reported that their game crashes right after installation, others have stated that their game crashes shortly after starting to play. Whatever the circumstances, we’ll work with you to resolve this issue Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing.
Destiny 2 Latest Version Faces Crash Issue:
Players of Destiny 2 are having problems with the game freezing and crashing, which is stopping them from having fun. Some Xbox gamers are also affected, however, PC and PlayStation users are more frequently affected.
On other platforms, this problem has different causes or reasons why it occurs. Players using PCs take the most hit because there are often several factors that lead to a crash. The most notable one is the game’s insufficient system requirements. Sometimes the issue is simply brought on by a broken driver, configuration, or programme of Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing.
On consoles, it might be difficult to pinpoint the root reason because it can sometimes be the user’s end, sometimes the game servers, or both.
How to Resolve the Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing Issue in Seconds?
Before going into a deeper solution, On a Windows computer, you can quickly fix Destiny 2’s crashing problem. We advise starting with general fixes before attempting the remedies. These consist of starting the computer, the game, and the Internet connection all over again for resolving the issue of Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing.
Here are the easy steps to resolve the issue within moments:
You might also try temporarily turning off your firewall or antivirus software. Try these first, and if the problem still exists, try the solutions listed below.
Different methods are available to resolve the Crashing Destiny 2 issue:
1. Run the game with administrative rights.
2. Right-click the Steam or Battle.net launcher file (whichever you use).
3. From the menu, select “Run as an administrator.”
4. Right-click the same file once more.
5. Select Property.
6. Switch to the Compatibility tab.
7. Select the “Run this programme as an Administrator” checkbox here.
Save the setting, then.
9. By doing this, the game will always run as an administrator.
10. So, it won’t crash after failing to acquire particular permissions.
Method 2. Set Destiny 2 Priority to High
1. To open Task Manager, simultaneously press the keyboard keys CTRL, ALT, and DELETE.
2. Select the Processes tab.
3. Right-click on the Battle.net launcher you found.
4. Access its details by right-clicking it once more.
Set the Priority to High now.
6. Save the adjustments, then attempt the game.
Setting the priority of the game to high in Task Manager will ensure that the system allocates necessary resources without any issues, which will fix the Destiny 2 keeps crashing issue.
What are the other easiest methods to resolve the issue of Destiny 2 Keeps crashing?
Method 3. Disabling CPU/GPU overclocking:
What does overclocking mean in Destiny 2? To have a better gaming experience, overclocking involves raising the CPU or GPU’s clock speed. The friend can, however, occasionally turn against you. Therefore, if Destiny 2 keeps crashing on your PC, try going back to the default clock speeds.
You can also test out any tools that promise to raise your system’s performance. If overclocking is at blame, this ought should fix the issue
Method 4. Try optimizing Graphics Setting:
Step 1. On your Windows 10 computer, go to Settings.
2. Click “Gaming” now.
3. After that, select “Graphics Settings.”
4. Choose the Destiny 2 app after perusing the storage.
5. On the Options button, click.
6. Select “Power saving” or “High performance” as the mode.
Method 5. Try Fixing Corrupt game files through Steam:
Try the following fix if your Steam game of Destiny 2 keeps crashing:
Step 1. Start Steam and navigate to the Library tab.
2. Right-click Destiny 2 in the list at this point.
3. Then select Properties.
4. The Local Files tab should be selected.
5. Select Verify Integrity of Game Files from the menu.
6. Wait patiently for the process to finish.
7. Any damaged, missing, or corrupt game files will be located by Steam and fixed. You can then attempt playing the game after that.
How to fix the Destiny 2 Keeps Crashing issue on Playstation and XBOX?
1. Check Server Status Destiny 2: Online multiplayer title Destiny 2 has a sizable player base. So it makes sense that the game servers could fall offline due to a bug or routine maintenance. The game won’t let you play it if the servers are down.
You should first see if the game servers are down if you think Destiny 2 is crashing on your system. For information on Destiny 2 server maintenance and downtime, check out this page.
2, Re-Install Destiny 2 for Crashing issue: After significant updates, the game may occasionally crash because the new and old game files are incompatible. You can try reinstalling Destiny 2: Beyond Light on your console if this is the case in your situation. But only continue if you have a quick Internet connection.
You May Also Like:
- Nightmare Breached Triumph Destiny 2
- Who Is Rat Destiny 2
- Destiny 2 Empty Grief Bugged
- How To Get Cloudstrike Destiny 2